|A1||A Simple Song|
|A2||WeirdistanKeyboards [Additional] David Hamilton (2)|
|A3||Out Of Hand|
|B1||Hell To PayBacking Vocals [Gang Vocals] Students Of Nimbus School Of Recording Arts|
|B2||BodylinePercussion Eric Darken|
|B3||Above And BeyondKeyboards [Additional] David Hamilton (2)|
|C1||Blood From A Stone|
|C2||Uncommon ManKeyboards [Additional] David Hamilton (2)|
|D1||All The Time In The WorldAcoustic Guitar Jason RollerPercussion Eric DarkenSteel Guitar Mike Johnson (4)|
|D2||Vincent PriceSteel Guitar Mike Johnson (4)|
|D3||Itll Be MeWritten-By Jack Clement|
Компании и т. п.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) Edel Germany GmbH
- Copyright (c) Edel Germany GmbH
- Made By Optimal Media GmbH BD08430
- Distributed By Edel:Distribution
- Published By Notting Hill Music
- Published By Dislocated Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By Rugged Music Ltd.
- Published By Thames Overtures Ltd.
- Published By Ezrin Music
- Published By Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By Universal Music Publishing Group
- Published By Warner/Chappell Music
- Recorded At The Tracking Room
- Recorded At Rainbow Recorders
- Recorded At Anarchy Studios
- Mixed At Anarchy Studios
- Mastered At Sterling Sound
- Backing Vocals [Additional] Bob Ezrin
- Bass Guitar Roger Glover
- Drums Ian Paice
- Engineer Justin Cortelyou
- Engineer [Assistant] Li Xiao Le
- Engineer [Rainbow Recorders] Mike Airey, Nathan Sage, Rob Harris (5)
- Engineer [Tracking Room Assistant] Jarad Clement, Zach Allan*
- Guitar Steve Morse
- Keyboards Don Airey
- Layout, Artwork Antje Warnecke
- Management [Business] Barbara Fucigna
- Management [Personal] Bruce Payne
- Management [Tour] Ian Digance
- Mastered By Greg Calbi
- Mastered By [Vinyl] MK (11)
- Mixed By Bob Ezrin, Justin Cortelyou
- Other [Accountant] Mark Zuckerman
- Other [Booking Agent] Neil Warnock
- Percussion [Additional] Bob Ezrin
- Photography By Jim Rakete
- Producer Bob Ezrin
- Production Manager Lothar Strunk
- Technician [Drum] Pauly Simmons
- Technician [Guitar] Thomas Tommy Alderson*
- Technician [Keyboards/Backline] Mike Airey
- Vocals Ian Gillan
- Written-By Bob Ezrin (tracks: A1 to D2), Don Airey (tracks: A1 to D2), Ian Gillan (tracks: A1 to D2), Ian Paice (tracks: A1 to D2), Roger Glover (tracks: A1 to D2), Steve Morse (tracks: A1 to D2)
ЗаметкиRecorded at: The Tracking Room, Nashville, TN. Anarchy Studios, Nashville, TN.
Additional keyboards recorded at Rainbow Recorders.
Mixed at Anarchy Studios, Nashville, TN.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
This album is dedicated to Jon Lord.
Souls, having touched, are forever entwined.
Track D3 is an exclusive bonus track, only appearing on the double vinyl and limited edition CD.
The band name is styled Deep ?urp!e on the front and back covers. The album is also known as Now What?!.
Front cover by earMUSIC.
℗ & © 2013 Edel Germany GmbH. earMUSIC is a project of Edel.
Made in Germany.
Comes in a gatefold sleeve with printed inner sleeves including lyrics. ,
Штрих-код и другие идентификаторы
- Barcode: 4 029759 085782
- Matrix / Runout (A Side, Runout Etching): BD08430-01 A1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (B Side, Runout Etching): BD08430-01 B1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (C Side, Runout Etching): BD08430-02 C2 MK
- Matrix / Runout (D Side, Runout Etching): BD08430-02 D1 MK
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 01666
Пока не было вопросов.